261 Ontario St, Albany, NY 122035 beds, 3 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,376 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 792 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 88
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 01010006506100030190000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29648078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 261 Ontario Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% lower than in Albany, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 263 Ontario St Albany, NY$160K622,400
- 259 Ontario St Albany, NY$95K411,406
- 267 Ontario St Albany, NY$98K311,320
- 269 Ontario St Albany, NY$102K621,824
- 271 Ontario St Albany, NY$138K422,464
- 273 Ontario St Albany, NY$189K522,880
- 501 Hamilton St Albany, NY$124K422,520
- 522 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$132K622,396
- 256 Ontario St Albany, NY$92K41.51,400
- 258 Ontario St Albany, NY$136K622,400
- 254 Ontario St Albany, NY$116K211,400
- 503 Hamilton St Albany, NY$132K222,568
- 260 Ontario St Albany, NY$150K622,400
- 252 Ontario St Albany, NY--------
- 262 Ontario St Albany, NY$87K211,440
- 502 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$145K621,764
- 264 Ontario St Albany, NY$135K622,244
- 505 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$155K622,714
- 524 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$151K421,908
- 509 Hamilton St Albany, NY$164K5--1,840
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!