- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
261 Ramona St, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 2 baths, 1,558 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,649 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,480,000
- Price/sqft: $950
- Parking: Off street
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 12025010
- Zillow Home ID: 19495469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 261 Ramona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Palo Alto, and 13.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown North home values.
- 249 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$3.2M----3,040
- 245 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$2.47M423,450
- 251 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.41MStudio--3,570
- 271 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.54M----2,520
- 240 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.22M322,062
- 238 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.34M322,173
- 281 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.21M211,014
- 252 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.49M221,120
- 251 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.52M22.51,320
- 251 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.45M22.51,320
- 270 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA--221,922
- 220 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.56M22.51,340
- 242 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.65M211,402
- 216 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.75M22.51,766
- 220 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.11M21864
- 234 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.75M----1,488
- 212 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.81M22.51,766
- 219 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.77M11525
- 222 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.02M11910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!