- Built in 2007
- Views: 3,944 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,725,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $685
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Association Amenities \ Fitness Center, Association Rules \ Pets Not Permitted, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fire Place Fuel \ Electric, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Heating Type \ Fireplace, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Levels \ One Level, Listing Status \ Active, Listing Terms \ Lease Option, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Master Bedroom, Parking Type \ Assigned, Parking Type \ Community Garage, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential Lease, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Security Safety \ Fire and Smoke Detection System, Security Safety \ Smoke Detector, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), System Locale \ CARETS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 23
- Floor size: 2,517 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 4331003083
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 82878707
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $938K-2.48M.
Market guideZillow predicts 90212 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Beverly Hills as a whole. Among 90212 homes, this home is valued 1.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% higher than in Beverly Hills, and 80% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90212 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 261 S Reeves Dr|
Nearby Schools in Beverly Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!