- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
261 S Shore Rd, Dayville, CT 062412 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Kerosene, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mobile Home, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Parcel #: 714646
- Zillow Home ID: 62554505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 261 S Shore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Killingly, and 89.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 262 S Shore Rd Dayville, CT$78K211,134
- 260 S Shore Rd Dayville, CT$270K11.51,566
- 129 Kings Row Dayville, CT$121K21651
- 130 Kings Row Dayville, CT$73K21648
- 128 Kings Row Dayville, CT$232K------
- 131 Kings Row Dayville, CT$174K11912
- 127 Kings Row Dayville, CT$148K31.5576
- 132 Kings Row Dayville, CT$310K32.52,464
- 126 Kings Row Dayville, CT$73K41.5806
- 133 S Shore Rd Dayville, CT$164K21.51,570
- 135 S Shore Rd Dayville, CT$149K311,008
- 138 S Shore Rd Dayville, CT$241K221,617
- 139 S Shore Rd Dayville, CT$83K11405
- 104 Island Rd Dayville, CT$191K33.51,968
- 140 S Shore Rd Dayville, CT$140K211,159
- 103 Island Rd Dayville, CT$85K31572
- 118 Island Rd Dayville, CT$76K11504
- 102 Island Rd Dayville, CT$216K231,766
- 1691 Upper Maple St Dayville, CT$77K----592
- 101 Island Rd Dayville, CT$109K111,307
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!