2610 Addyston Rd, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 3 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 269
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 6900053
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35484085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Addyston Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairlawn Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% less than in Akron, and 6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairlawn Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairlawn Heights home values.
- 2596 Addyston Rd Akron, OH$157K31.51,785
- Addyston Rd Akron, OH$92K------
- 2630 Addyston Rd Akron, OH$190K31.51,755
- 439 S Miller Rd Fairlawn, OH$210K32.51,974
- 2605 Addyston Rd Akron, OH$251K22.52,648
- 2586 Addyston Rd Akron, OH$211K221,714
- 441 S Miller Rd Fairlawn, OH$202K421,551
- 455 S Miller Rd Fairlawn, OH$142K321,946
- Miller Rd Akron, OH--------
- 399 S Miller Rd Fairlawn, OH$161K321,316
- 463 S Miller Rd Fairlawn, OH$220K32.51,988
- 410 Wyant Rd Akron, OH$255K543,408
- 2574 Addyston Rd Akron, OH$267K32.52,126
- 2611 Brice Rd Akron, OH$183K321,470
- 2601 Brice Rd Akron, OH$213K42.53,460
- 385 S Miller Rd Fairlawn, OH$335K45.53,505
- 2591 Brice Rd Akron, OH$220K42.52,336
- 386 Wyant Rd Akron, OH$234K332,833
- 2617 Brice Rd Akron, OH$227K332,744
- 2579 Brice Rd Akron, OH$188K42.52,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!