2610 Bridgeville Ln, Charlotte, NC 282624 beds, 2 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Wood Floors, separate shower, dual sinks, Vaulted Ceilings, Oversized Tub, Carpet, 2-Car Garage, Loft, Master Suite
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02919307
- Zillow Home ID: 65017688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Bridgeville Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 109.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% greater than in Mecklenburg, and 435.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mecklenburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28262 home values.
- 2614 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$154K42.52,076
- 2606 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$144K32.51,666
- 2618 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$153K321,930
- 2602 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$153K321,762
- 2603 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$146K32.51,225
- 2622 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$153K521,823
- 2615 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$140K321,618
- 2609 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$154K32.51,898
- 2610 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$148K------
- 2619 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$153K321,823
- 8614 Branscomb Dr Charlotte, NC$158K4--2,200
- 2623 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$160K421,762
- 8444 Angwin Pl Charlotte, NC$138K321,164
- 8608 Branscomb Dr Charlotte, NC$149K421,762
- 8440 Angwin Pl Charlotte, NC$151K421,762
- 8448 Angwin Pl Charlotte, NC$149K32.51,828
- 8604 Branscomb Dr Charlotte, NC$136K321,290
- 8452 Angwin Pl Charlotte, NC$156K32.52,076
- 8436 Angwin Pl Charlotte, NC$161K432,246
- 2627 Bridgeville Ln Charlotte, NC$158K321,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.