2610 Calvin Way, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 1 bath, 1,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 015877
- Zillow Home ID: 51424542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Calvin Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.7% higher than in Greenville, and 291.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 2608 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$60K311,503
- 2612 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$57K31.51,153
- 2614 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$69K31.51,685
- 2609 Dunn St Greenville, NC$49K311,210
- 2607 Dunn St Greenville, NC$45K311,073
- 2611 Dunn St Greenville, NC$49K31962
- 2611 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$56K311,134
- 2613 Dunn St Greenville, NC$75K311,210
- 2613 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$59K311,368
- 2609 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$57K311,347
- 2615 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$71K321,685
- 2607 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$49K31.51,442
- 2701 Webb St Greenville, NC$56K321,247
- 2605 Calvin Way Greenville, NC$55K311,092
- 2700 Shawnee Pl Greenville, NC$57K311,083
- 403 Pine St Greenville, NC$57K311,092
- 2612 Dunn St Greenville, NC$47K321,225
- 2608 Dunn St Greenville, NC$55K3--1,035
- 2614 Dunn St Greenville, NC$42K21768
- 213 Pine St Greenville, NC$53K31936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.