2610 Couchville Pike, Nashville, TN 372173 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 476 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12100021000
- Zillow Home ID: 41152125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Couchville Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.6% greater than in Nashville, and 97% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37217 home values.
- 2614 Couchville Pike # 0 Nashville, TN$152K11900
- 2624 Couchville Pike Nashville, TN$176K21960
- 1537 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$138K------
- 1541 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$132K31.51,660
- 1533 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$131K311,408
- 1552 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$145K31.51,613
- 1529 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$106K21875
- 1521 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$166K311,892
- 1540 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$209K311,918
- 1515 Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN$145K211,344
- Pleasant Hill Rd Nashville, TN--------
- 2562 Couchville Pike Nashville, TN$229K422,499
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!