2610 Evergreen Ave, Baltimore, MD 212144 beds, 1 bath, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 41 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- MLS #: BA8374713
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5414 006
- Zillow Home ID: 36585258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Evergreen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Baltimore, and 107.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway home values.
- 2612 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$96K321,277
- 2608 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--21,296
- 2604 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$54KStudio--1,460
- 2628 Evergreen Rd Gambrills, MD$201K--11,176
- 2606 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$190K--21,794
- 2614 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$138K--11,307
- 2709 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--11,092
- 2616 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--11,700
- 2705 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$174K--11,202
- 2603 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$193K--21,353
- 2703 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--11,137
- 2600 Evergreen Rd Gambrills, MD$244K--1900
- 5511 Hamlet Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,430
- 2711 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$209K732,092
- 2605 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$148K31.51,056
- 2701 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--11,161
- 2618 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$184K221,421
- 2607 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$179K--21,323
- 5509 Hamlet Ave # 1250 Baltimore, MD$114K--11,390
- 2713 Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$190K32.51,593
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292