- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2610 Grove Ave, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 2 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,543 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $278,000
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: W0001164024
- Zillow Home ID: 12549499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Grove Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Fan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2608 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$627K333,160
- 201 N Mulberry St Richmond, VA$380K311,500
- 203 N Mulberry St Richmond, VA$397K31.52,444
- 205 N Mulberry St Richmond, VA$401K321,550
- 201 N Mulberry St # A Richmond, VA$336K311,500
- 2622 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$210K------
- 2619 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$583K422,838
- 2617 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$527K423,418
- 2621 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$425K842,816
- 2615 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$595K522,552
- 2623 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$429K533,140
- 2702 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$589K33.53,116
- 2613 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2611 Hanover Ave APT 1R Richmond, VA$529K433,522
- 2625 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$540K423,492
- 202 N Mulberry St Richmond, VA$284K31.51,615
- 2609 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$721K433,646
- 2607 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$703K443,332
- 2704 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$585K--63,858
- 2605 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$446K433,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.