- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2610 Hazelwood Dr, Raleigh, NC 276083 baths, 2,975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $166,500
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,975 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 170519616207000
- Zillow Home ID: 6424434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Hazelwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% less than in Raleigh, and 57.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 2608 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$601K43.52,832
- 2612 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$403K--21,705
- 2614 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$779K443,191
- 2602 Kittrell Dr Raleigh, NC$450K--22,077
- 2600 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$458K--22,004
- 2607 Royster St Raleigh, NC$426K--31,897
- 2607 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$305K--11,174
- 2609 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$491K--22,036
- 2604 Kittrell Dr Raleigh, NC$833K54.54,463
- 2605 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$311K--11,182
- 2611 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$598K--32,652
- 2609 Royster St Raleigh, NC$634K533,180
- 2603 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$333K311,268
- 2611 Kittrell Dr Raleigh, NC$498K--32,360
- 2615 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$974K--3.54,938
- 2609 Kittrell Dr Raleigh, NC$613K--33,636
- 2606 Kittrell Dr Raleigh, NC$395K321,724
- 2700 Hazelwood Dr Raleigh, NC$984K----5,708
- 2613 Kittrell Dr Raleigh, NC$335K--1.51,486
- 2611 Royster St Raleigh, NC$783K--3.54,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!