- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2610 S Lyons Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462412 beds, 800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,184 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491120119183000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1284136
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 S Lyons Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 82.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 204.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46241 home values.
- 2608 S Lyons Ave Indianapolis, IN$63K3--1,100
- 2616 S Lyons Ave Indianapolis, IN$48K3--1,248
- 2626 S Lyons Ave Indianapolis, IN$59K3--1,008
- 2609 S Roena St Indianapolis, IN$73K2--912
- 2613 S Roena St Indianapolis, IN$42K21720
- 2601 S Roena St Indianapolis, IN----11,377
- 2617 S Roena St Indianapolis, IN$35K111,160
- 2560 S Lyons Ave Indianapolis, IN$53K2--1,254
- 4150 W Southern Ave Indianapolis, IN$50K2--1,164
- 2609 S Lyons Ave Indianapolis, IN$76K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005