2610 SE 138th Ave, Vancouver, WA 986834 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $303,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 384 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, New energy star windows, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,190 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 124
- Parcel #: 114783934
- Zillow Home ID: 23290878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Se 138th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bella Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.1% lower than in Vancouver, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vancouver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bella Vista home values.
- 2607 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$271K31.751,912
- 2614 SE 138th Ave Vancouver, WA$327K42.12,387
- 2602 SE 138th Ave Vancouver, WA$285K32.252,099
- 2606 SE 138th Ave Vancouver, WA$326K52.752,572
- 2617 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$293K42.51,491
- 2629 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$309K31.752,304
- 2618 SE 138th Ave Vancouver, WA$269K321,786
- 2703 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$278K33.251,874
- 13714 SE 28th Cir Vancouver, WA$315K31.752,208
- 2606 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$242K31.751,680
- 13718 SE 28th Cir Vancouver, WA$335K322,562
- SE 138th Ave Vancouver, WA$247K31.751,678
- 2608 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$267K31.751,880
- 2711 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$322K322,448
- 2513 SE 138th Ave Vancouver, WA$247K421,678
- 13715 SE 28th Cir Vancouver, WA$283K31.751,947
- 13715 SE Angus St Vancouver, WA$235K31.751,636
- 2717 SE 138th Loop Vancouver, WA$300K42.252,100
- 2611 SE 138th Ave Vancouver, WA$297K52.251,802
- 13705 SE Angus St Vancouver, WA$223K321,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!