2610 Southbourne Rd, Charlotte, NC 282734 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 20111202
- Zillow Home ID: 6283681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Southbourne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Griers Fork market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 99.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% greater than in Charlotte, and 376.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Griers Fork home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Griers Fork home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,472 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 2604 Southbourne Rd Charlotte, NC$165K321,840
- 2618 Southbourne Rd Charlotte, NC$135K321,770
- 12316 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$137K32.51,878
- 12218 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$115K421,850
- 2611 Southbourne Rd Charlotte, NC$105K321,448
- 12313 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$145K432,002
- 2603 Southbourne Rd Charlotte, NC$153K321,688
- 12307 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$113K321,720
- 12400 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$160K321,628
- 12301 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$150K422,185
- 12208 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$140K331,941
- 12217 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$123K321,577
- 12401 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$224K322,497
- 12200 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$149K321,789
- 2706 Kennetuck Ct Charlotte, NC$149K321,840
- 12408 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$122K31.51,484
- 12400 Delshire Ln Charlotte, NC$156K321,935
- 2714 Kennetuck Ct Charlotte, NC$134K321,595
- 12116 Oakhaven Dr Charlotte, NC$151K42.51,976
- 12418 Delshire Ln Charlotte, NC$211K322,063
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.