- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2610 Springwood Dr, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,527 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $37,110
- Price/sqft: $24
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,527 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0132142000
- Zillow Home ID: 14937300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2610 Springwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the National Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% lower than in Augusta, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help National Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or National Hills home values.
- 2608 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$100K31.51,235
- 2612 Springwood Ct Augusta, GA$120K321,512
- 2606 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$112K31.51,550
- 2616 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$106K31.51,235
- 2609 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$119K31.51,640
- 2611 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$108K31.51,510
- 2513 Smith St Augusta, GA$103K311,202
- 2511 Smith St Augusta, GA$75K311,110
- 2604 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$103K321,534
- 2607 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$90K31.51,262
- 2613 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$118K321,532
- 2614 Springwood Ct Augusta, GA$111K31.51,235
- 2618 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$112K31.51,708
- 2515 Smith St Augusta, GA$105K311,192
- 2509 Smith St Augusta, GA$96K221,566
- 2605 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$101K321,247
- 2615 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$107K31.51,412
- 2517 Smith St Augusta, GA$108K311,244
- 2507 Smith St Augusta, GA$102K221,354
- 2602 Springwood Dr Augusta, GA$102K31.51,473
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!