- Lot: 7,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,036 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 72605769
- UTR TEXAS, REALTORS
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Maintenance Fee \ Mandatory, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation Description \ Slab, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot, Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule \ Annually, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Property Type \ Free Standing, Range Type \ Gas Range, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Room Description \ Gameroom Up, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Style Description \ Traditional, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Concrete, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Fenced, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Energy Features \ Solar Screens, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Up, Disclosures \ Mud, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Geo Market Area \ League City, Section Number \ 8, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 12x11, Legal Description \ Lot 3, Kitchen Dimensions \ 13X12, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 18x14, 4th Bedroom Dimension \ 12x11, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 12X11, Legal Description \ BLOCK 3, Den Dimensions \ 19x18, Gameroom Dimensions \ 19x12, Legal Subdivision \ BRITTANY LAKES, Legal Description \ ACRES 0., Legal Description \ BRITTANY LAKES SEC 8 (2004) ABST 9, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 18X13, Room Description \ Family Room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,829 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 200000030003000
- Zillow Home ID: 63302203
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 77573 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for League City as a whole. Among 77573 homes, this home is 25.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77573, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% greater than in League City, and 69.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77573 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in League City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77573 home values.
Nearby Schools in League City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.