2611 Obera Way, San Antonio, TX 782283 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,849 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 74 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Parcel #: 148940310480
- Zillow Home ID: 83988718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2611 Obera Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Thunderbird Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Thunderbird Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Thunderbird Hills home values.
- 2615 Obera Way San Antonio, TX$86K321,817
- 2607 Obera Way San Antonio, TX--------
- 2603 Obera Way San Antonio, TX$80K321,374
- 2619 Obera Way San Antonio, TX$86K321,590
- Marshwood Dr TX--------
- 2602 Marshwood St San Antonio, TX$74K31970
- 5634 Mumford Path San Antonio, TX$91K32.52,150
- 5631 Mumford Path San Antonio, TX$166K322,159
- 2623 Obera Way San Antonio, TX$80K421,956
- 2606 Marshwood St San Antonio, TX$71K31988
- 5630 Mumford Path San Antonio, TX$149K321,821
- 5627 Mumford Path San Antonio, TX$179K42.52,344
- 5635 Ivanhoe St San Antonio, TX$112K321,430
- 5631 Ivanhoe St San Antonio, TX$94K321,079
- 2627 Obera Way San Antonio, TX--------
- 5639 Ivanhoe St San Antonio, TX$103K321,133
- 5626 Mumford Path San Antonio, TX$153K321,807
- 5627 Ivanhoe St San Antonio, TX$95K321,067
- 2610 Marshwood St San Antonio, TX$70K31970
- 5635 Degan Way San Antonio, TX$164K322,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.