2611 Pennsylvania Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63118
For Sale: $142,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,825 sq ft
- Lot:4,007 sqft
- Year Built:1927
- Last Sold:Nov 2009 for $137,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow81
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesCenter Island,Eat-In Kitchen,Pantry,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining,Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Special Millwork,Some Window Treatmnt,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights,Wood Fence,Burglar Alarm-Owned,Covered Porch,Near Public Trans,Satellite Dish,Smoke Alarm/Detec,Den/Office,Family Room,Some Insulated Wndws,Some Stained Glass,Some Tilt-In Windows,Some Wood Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Addition Size350
- Basement sqft435
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary SchoolShenandoah Elem.
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolRoosevelt High
- Last Remodel Year1942
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Width32
- Middle SchoolFanning Middle Community Ed.
- MLS #13053095
- Neighborhood NameTuckers Add
- Parcel #20790002100
- Room Count9
- School DistrictSt. Louis City
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID2947040
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$130,283||$111K – $151K||+$3,276||$71||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$970/mo||$747 – $1.3K/mo||+$49||$0.53||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Tower Grove East home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Tower Grove East homes, this home is 4.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 55.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.5% higher than in Saint Louis, and 234% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove East home values.
Neighborhood for 2611 Pennsylvania Avenue
- 2619 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$79K31.0850
- 2601 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K32.01,712
- 2629 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K--3.0850
- 2620 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K21.01,000
- 2633 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K31.0850
- 3009 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$101K------
- 3003 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$96K--2.02,126
- 3001 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$125K--2.02,126
- 3015 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$191K32.04,693
- 3021 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$165K--2.02,126
- 2927 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$152K----3,652
- 2632 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K21.01,123
- 2923 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$153K--2.03,706
- 2652 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K----1,950
- 2638 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K--2.02,244
- 2917 Sidney St Saint Louis, MO$61K32.52,150
- 2932 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$145K44.03,350
- 2660 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$65K21.0952
- 3006 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$171K32.02,288
- 2625 Nebraska Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K------
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005