2611 SW 4th Ave, Miami, FL 331294 beds, 2 baths, 1,939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 136 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,939 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 0141390051800
- Zillow Home ID: 43866754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2611 Sw 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coral Way market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 76.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Miami, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coral Way home values.
- 2611 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$317K31.51,939
- 345 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$467K311,390
- 335 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$444K211,161
- 360 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$510K322,258
- 350 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$496K322,510
- 2634 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$378K311,579
- 340 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$633K322,383
- 327 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$410K211,124
- 2600 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$660K43.52,074
- 330 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$373K211,348
- 411 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$359K21944
- 2701 SW 4th Ave Miami, FL$706K422,351
- 370 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$426K211,444
- 340 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$620K321,522
- 410 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$353K431,534
- 410 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$350K431,838
- 410 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$369K421,838
- 311 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$721K433,050
- 320 SW 26th Rd Miami, FL$487K211,612
- 419 SW 27th Rd Miami, FL$587K311,942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!