- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 827 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $74,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Additional Exterior Features \ Patio, Additional Exterior Features \ Shed, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Additional Rooms \ Laundry-Basement, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Porch - Enclosed, Additional Rooms \ Porch - Open Porch, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Basement Description \ Full, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Driveway Description \ Double Wide, Exterior Construction \ Vinyl, Floor Descripton \ Vinyl-Some, Floor Descripton \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Foundation Description \ Poured, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Carport, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, HOA Payment Description \ None, HVAC Type \ Baseboard, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Eat-In, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Lot Information \ Cul De Sac, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Style of Residence \ Ranch, Water Heater/Fuel \ Gas, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 2911001440360001011000
- Zillow Home ID: 31438522
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-105K.
Market guideZillow predicts 14305 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14305 homes, this home is valued 56.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% less than in Niagara Falls, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14305 home values.
|2622 Hawthorne Pl Niagara Falls, NY||$117K||3||1.5||1,560|
|2618 Hawthorne Pl Niagara Falls, NY||$90K||3||2||1,092|
|2538 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$98K||3||2||1,100|
|2526 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$126K||3||2||1,928|
|2535 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$114K||3||2||1,328|
|2626 Hawthorne Pl Niagara Falls, NY||$91K||3||1.5||1,232|
|3530 Westwood Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$101K||3||2||1,100|
|2529 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$127K||3||1.5||1,684|
|2611 Hawthorne Pl Niagara Falls, NY||$125K||3||1.5||1,932|
|2523 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$147K||3||3.5||2,025|
|2546 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$140K||3||3.5||1,790|
|2623 Hawthorne Pl Niagara Falls, NY||$105K||3||1.5||1,300|
|2619 Hawthorne Pl Niagara Falls, NY||$97K||2||1.5||1,200|
|2541 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$128K||3||2.5||1,896|
|2511 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$121K||3||2.5||1,200|
|2556 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$106K||3||2||1,124|
|2547 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$139K||3||1.5||2,147|
|2507 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$139K||3||2||2,336|
|2520 Parkview Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$108K||3||1||1,308|
|3522 Westwood Dr Niagara Falls, NY||$95K||3||2||1,192|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!