2612 NW 64th St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 2 baths, 3,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $355,000
- Parking: 470 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 810 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 4242900090
- Zillow Home ID: 48931416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2612 Nw 64th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Seattle, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 2606 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$759K422,372
- 2616 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$559K31.51,470
- 2611 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$414K321,400
- 2701 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$582K41.51,630
- 2611 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$636K42.51,890
- 6413 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$376K311,150
- 6401 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$758K52.752,840
- 2622 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$483K311,240
- 2601 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$665K532,160
- 6317 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$561K41.752,160
- 2707 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$487K311,810
- 2613 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$622K341,950
- 6313 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$761K532,870
- 2623 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$754K432,800
- 2626 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$618K411,750
- 2713 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$476K311,330
- 2616 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$305K11630
- 6503 27th Ave NW Seattle, WA$395K51.51,420
- 2610 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$445K421,330
- 6309 26th Ave NW Seattle, WA$417K341,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!