2612 Silver Bend Dr, Apex, NC 275394 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $378,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 601 sqft
- New firepit in back yard! Plantation blinds throughout home, walk up attic, tile in baths & laundry.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,261 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 068801090118000
- Zillow Home ID: 103763658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2612 Silver Bend Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27539, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Apex, and 47.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27539 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27539 home values.
- 2616 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$368K--2.52,841
- 2608 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$307K--32,439
- 2620 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$321K--32,644
- 2604 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$364K--3.52,806
- 2619 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$376K--3.52,885
- 2613 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$326K42.52,583
- 2624 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$407K--3.53,605
- 2609 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$330K322,514
- 2625 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$382K--3.53,267
- 2600 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$308K--32,171
- 2509 Thurrock Dr Apex, NC$343K--2.52,790
- 2505 Thurrock Dr Apex, NC$343K--2.52,809
- 2513 Thurrock Dr Apex, NC$374K442,917
- 2664 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$291K333,039
- 2501 Thurrock Dr Apex, NC$354K--2.52,811
- 2601 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$385K--3.53,241
- 2628 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$386K--3.53,475
- 2920 Brighton Bluff Dr Apex, NC$277K432,186
- 2517 Thurrock Dr Apex, NC$337K332,752
- 2629 Silver Bend Dr Apex, NC$323K--2.52,610
Nearby Schools in Apex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.