- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2612 Summerfield Dr, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,254 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $136,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,483 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 121151760
- Zillow Home ID: 21917578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2612 Summerfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% higher than in Edmond, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 2616 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$134K321,513
- 2608 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$132K321,570
- 2609 Pennington Ave Edmond, OK$121K321,404
- 2613 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$94K31.751,782
- 2613 Pennington Ave Edmond, OK$120K321,404
- 2605 Pennington Ave Edmond, OK$109K321,301
- 2620 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$137K31.751,694
- 2604 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$132K321,513
- 2617 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$134K31.751,577
- 2613 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$142K31.751,715
- 2617 Pennington Ave Edmond, OK$109K321,301
- 2621 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$133K31.751,558
- 2601 Pennington Ave Edmond, OK$130K321,404
- 2609 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$154K41.752,017
- 2624 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$138K31.751,758
- 2625 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$170K522,452
- 1317 Melinda Ln Edmond, OK$129K321,452
- 2621 Pennington Ave Edmond, OK$122K321,452
- 2600 Pennington Cir Edmond, OK$84K321,404
- 2605 Summerfield Dr Edmond, OK$139K31.751,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.