- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2612 W 60th St, Minneapolis, MN 554102 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $205,900
- Price/sqft: $184
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,118 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2002824410073
- Zillow Home ID: 1886585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2612 W 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Armatage market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% lower than in Minneapolis, and 262.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Armatage home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Armatage home values.
- 2608 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$197K22720
- 2616 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$236K41.751,080
- 2620 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$251K321,608
- 2600 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$249K211,048
- 5938 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN$260K321,079
- 5933 Thomas Ave S Minneapolis, MN$273K31.51,303
- 5949 Thomas Ave S Minneapolis, MN$259K321,800
- 5934 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN$304K321,880
- 5929 Thomas Ave S Minneapolis, MN$238K31.51,360
- 2611 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$184K21.75656
- 2615 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$189K311,153
- 2605 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$199K21864
- 2617 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$191K311,042
- 5925 Thomas Ave S Minneapolis, MN$260K41.51,637
- 5926 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN$266K31.751,179
- Thomas Ave S Minneapolis, MN--311,188
- 2601 W 60th St Minneapolis, MN$200K411,482
- 6001 Thomas Ave S Minneapolis, MN$231K411,170
- 5921 Thomas Ave S Minneapolis, MN$301K21.751,211
- 5920 Sheridan Ave S Minneapolis, MN$272K31.751,166
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.