A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 4,062 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,075,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $583
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 409 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ No Tub, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: 009282012000
- Zillow Home ID: 19331914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.15-2.18M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93923 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Carmel as a whole. Among 93923 homes, this home is valued 30.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Carmel, and 24.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
|26117 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$1.54M||3||2||2,439|
|26129 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$969K||3||3||1,690|
|3565 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.11M||3||2||2,126|
|3549 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.25M||3||2||2,248|
|26105 Dichro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.34M||3||3||2,549|
|26135 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$810K||4||2||1,250|
|26122 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$1.18M||3||3||1,703|
|26128 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$1.13M||3||1||2,179|
|26099 Dichro Dr Carmel, CA||$990K||3||2||1,746|
|3533 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.38M||3||3||2,314|
|26116 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$1M||3||2||1,916|
|26099 Dichro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.56M||3||2||1,746|
|26134 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$1.25M||3||3||2,229|
|26080 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$1.33M||3||2.5||2,516|
|3597 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$854K||3||2||1,409|
|26141 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$982K||4||3||2,010|
|26081 Dichro Dr Carmel, CA||$1.33M||4||3||2,492|
|26140 Mesa Dr Carmel, CA||$970K||3||2||2,004|
|3511 Lazarro Dr Carmel, CA||$824K||3||2||1,467|
|3542 Taylor Rd Carmel, CA||$1.49M||3||4||2,942|
Nearby Schools in Carmel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.