2613 S 70th St, Tampa, FL 336193 beds, 1 bath, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 595 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: T2555356
- View: City
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0462100000
- Zillow Home ID: 44941295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2613 S 70th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33619, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.6% higher than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 468.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 2609 S 70th St Tampa, FL$119K321,532
- 2612 S 69th St Tampa, FL$110K321,492
- 2601 S 70th St Tampa, FL--211,024
- 2604 S 69th St Tampa, FL$89K221,242
- 2602 S 69th St Tampa, FL$73K321,304
- S 69th St Tampa, FL$130K321,675
- 2421 S 70th St Tampa, FL$82K321,417
- 2418 S 69th St Tampa, FL$60K21740
- 7001 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$79K321,188
- 2416 S 69th St Tampa, FL$63K421,044
- 2415 S 70th St Tampa, FL$64K21768
- 6802 Causeway Blvd Tampa, FL$229K321,600
- 7003 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$78K31925
- 2419 S 69th St Tampa, FL--------
- 2414 S 69th St Tampa, FL$68K211,208
- S 71st St Tampa, FL$100K321,286
- 7005 Glenview Dr Tampa, FL$71K41.51,188
- 2413 S 70th St Tampa, FL$67K21864
- 2602 S 68th St Tampa, FL$80K311,294
- 2417 S 69th St Tampa, FL$63K211,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.