2613 SW Bingham Ct, Topeka, KS 666142 beds, 2 baths, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 143-07-0-30-16-020.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77476167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2613 Sw Bingham Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 66614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Topeka, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 66614 home values.
- 2617 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$113K331,110
- 2609 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$113K32966
- 2621 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$122K42966
- 7321 SW 26th Ct Topeka, KS$125K42.51,080
- 2605 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$131K331,706
- 7324 SW 26th Ct Topeka, KS$126K331,190
- 2608 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$78K32--
- 2601 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$131K331,925
- 2625 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$109K22960
- 7325 SW 26th Ct Topeka, KS$133K322,080
- 7312 SW 27th St Topeka, KS$125K432,053
- 7316 SW 27th St Topeka, KS$122K321,136
- 2612 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$126K431,086
- 7328 SW 26th Ct Topeka, KS$138K332,308
- 2616 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$123K321,327
- 2608 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$121K321,717
- 2620 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$133K331,225
- 7313 SW 25th Ct Topeka, KS$112K32.51,080
- 7319 SW 25th Ct Topeka, KS$119K321,092
- 2600 SW Bingham Ct Topeka, KS$139K431,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!