2614 Parkside Ave, Richmond, VA 232283 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,955 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $79,591
- Price/sqft: $66
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 7787478606
- Zillow Home ID: 12333932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2614 Parkside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Lakeside, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23228 home values.
- 2616 Parkside Ave Henrico, VA$152K321,056
- 2612 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$115K211,152
- 2614 Parkside Ave Henrico, VA$142K321,280
- 2610 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$142K411,600
- 2618 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$114K21816
- 2617 Maplewood Rd Richmond, VA$122K21983
- 2615 Maplewood Rd Richmond, VA$143K311,144
- 2615 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$134K211,440
- 2617 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$100K21725
- 2619 Maplewood Rd Richmond, VA$101K21792
- 2608 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$133K311,170
- 2620 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$121K311,044
- 2613 Maplewood Rd Richmond, VA$140K411,284
- 2620 Parkside Ave Henrico, VA$122K311,044
- 2613 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$118K21846
- 2619 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$119K211,076
- 2621 Maplewood Rd Richmond, VA$114K21816
- 2611 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$136K21988
- 2621 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$116K31896
- 2606 Parkside Ave Richmond, VA$134K311,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!