2614 SE 19th St, Des Moines, IA 503202 beds, 2 baths, 1,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $39,900
- Price/sqft: $34
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 1 space, 288 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,172 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 01003972628001
- Zillow Home ID: 767216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2614 Se 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pioneer Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.6% lower than in Des Moines, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Pioneer Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pioneer Park home values.
- 2612 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$64K321,172
- 2618 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$71K31.51,172
- 2608 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$64K221,172
- 2620 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$73K321,172
- 2606 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$61K31.51,172
- 2624 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$99K31.51,172
- 2626 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$101K31.51,172
- 2602 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$63K31.51,172
- 2613 SE 18th Ct Des Moines, IA$77K421,726
- 1903 E Bell Ave Des Moines, IA$76K3--1,200
- 2607 SE 18th Ct Des Moines, IA$144K43882
- 2600 SE 19th St Des Moines, IA$67K311,172
- 2617 SE 18th Ct Des Moines, IA$86K422,053
- 1900 E Creston Ave Des Moines, IA$101K31.51,172
- 2523 SE 18th Ct Des Moines, IA$92K21857
- 2619 SE 18th Ct Des Moines, IA$54K21829
- 1900 E Bell Ave Des Moines, IA$75K31.51,172
- 1902 E Bell Ave Des Moines, IA$94K431,800
- 1905 E Bell Ave Des Moines, IA$76K31.51,172
- 2519 SE 18th Ct Des Moines, IA$111K31937
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.