26147 Murrey Dr, Chantilly, VA 201524 beds, 3 baths, 3,557 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $719,900
- Finished basement, 957 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Humidifier, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,557 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 130202448000
- Zillow Home ID: 12403157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26147 Murrey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20152, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.9% greater than in Chantilly, and 85.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20152 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chantilly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20152 home values.
- 26143 Murrey Dr Chantilly, VA$528K43.52,320
- 43488 Quentin St Chantilly, VA$532K--2.52,510
- 26139 Murrey Dr Chantilly, VA$577K--3.52,744
- 43484 Quentin St Chantilly, VA$495K42.52,192
- 43492 Quentin St Chantilly, VA$482K432,120
- 26135 Murrey Dr Chantilly, VA$532K--2.52,698
- 26131 Murrey Dr Chantilly, VA$534K--3.52,482
- 26196 Lands End Dr Chantilly, VA$455K--3.51,696
- 26194 Lands End Dr Chantilly, VA$462K441,922
- 26192 Lands End Dr Chantilly, VA$485K--4.51,958
- 26198 Lands End Dr Chantilly, VA$451K--3.51,740
- 43489 Quentin St Chantilly, VA$515K42.52,280
- 26142 Murrey Dr Chantilly, VA$596K43.53,946
- 26190 Lands End Dr Chantilly, VA$439K--3.51,684
- 26146 Murrey Dr Chantilly, VA$528K--2.52,536
- 26200 Lands End Dr Chantilly, VA$476K--3.51,958
- 43485 Quentin St Chantilly, VA$518K43.52,216
- 26138 Murrey Dr Chantilly, VA$573K43.53,555
- 43493 Quentin St Chantilly, VA$554K--2.52,960
- 26188 Lands End Dr Chantilly, VA$433K441,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.