2615 Central Ave, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $119,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- New exterior paint. New plants in front and back yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0432126000
- Zillow Home ID: 14949790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2615 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Augusta, and 31.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 2617 Central Ave Augusta, GA$89K21916
- 1435 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA$241K42.52,810
- 1433 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA$196K222,835
- 1431 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA$210K422,255
- 2628 Central Ave Augusta, GA$118K221,429
- 2630 Central Ave Augusta, GA$87K321,749
- 2626 Central Ave Augusta, GA$88K211,257
- 1434 Highland Ave Augusta, GA$135K312,284
- 1429 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA$133K412,163
- 2632 Central Ave Augusta, GA$71K211,229
- 2624 Central Ave Augusta, GA$131K422,384
- 1440 Highland Ave Augusta, GA$234K312,327
- 1432 Highland Ave Augusta, GA--------
- 1427 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA$150K31.51,626
- 2634 Central Ave Augusta, GA$76K311,074
- 2622 Central Ave Augusta, GA$90K21986
- 2707 Mcleod St Augusta, GA$132K321,828
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292