- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2615 Central Ave, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $170,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: C0040747022
- Zillow Home ID: 12509185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2615 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Richmond, and 82% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 2623 Central Ave Richmond, VA$116K31.51,470
- 6616 Glyndon Ln Richmond, VA$121K31.51,500
- 6608 Glyndon Ln Richmond, VA$146K321,520
- 2631 Central Ave Richmond, VA$126K421,930
- 2616 Melbourne Dr Richmond, VA$170K--21,744
- 2639 Central Ave Richmond, VA$154K331,556
- 2624 Melbourne Dr Richmond, VA$183K322,128
- 2608 Melbourne Dr Richmond, VA$182K--31,512
- 2608 Central Ave Richmond, VA$125K421,930
- 6700 Glyndon Ln Richmond, VA$165K421,930
- 2632 Melbourne Dr Richmond, VA$217K--1.51,596
- 2616 Central Ave Richmond, VA$129K31.51,556
- 2647 Central Ave Richmond, VA$162K421,930
- 2600 Melbourne Dr Richmond, VA--------
- 6623 Glyndon Ln Richmond, VA--------
- 6615 Glyndon Ln Richmond, VA$160K31.51,540
- 6701 Glyndon Ln Richmond, VA$132K31.51,500
- 2640 Melbourne Dr Richmond, VA$153K--1.51,040
- 2624 Central Ave Richmond, VA$163K31.51,556
- 2655 Central Ave Richmond, VA$107K--1.51,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.