2615 Gannett Dr, Charlotte, NC 282144 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,743 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $427,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Whole house humidifier, electronic air cleaners, complete irrigation.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,743 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 03123513
- Zillow Home ID: 51530030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2615 Gannett Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harwood Lane market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 142.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.3% higher than in Charlotte, and 435.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harwood Lane home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harwood Lane home values.
- 2609 Gannett Dr Charlotte, NC$344K43.53,337
- 2625 Gannett Dr Charlotte, NC$332K42.53,496
- 1902 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC--Studio----
- 1832 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC$253K32.52,189
- 2616 Gannett Dr Charlotte, NC$324K42.53,550
- 1910 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC$284K32.52,546
- 1826 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC$288K432,760
- 11228 Mountain Pine Dr Charlotte, NC$320K433,470
- 1918 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC$306K42.52,887
- 2626 Gannett Dr Charlotte, NC$322K533,327
- 2707 Gannett Dr Charlotte, NC$281K322,534
- 11304 Mountain Pine Dr Charlotte, NC$334K42.53,370
- 1818 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC$337K43.52,957
- 11218 Mountain Pine Dr Charlotte, NC$314K533,350
- 1926 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC$311K432,754
- Mountain Pine Dr Charlotte, NC$320K433,470
- Gannett Dr Charlotte, NC$332K42.53,496
- 2706 Gannett Dr Charlotte, NC$362K43.53,816
- 1810 Mountain Park Dr Charlotte, NC$257K322,246
- 11210 Mountain Pine Dr Charlotte, NC$294K432,938
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!