- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,252 all time views
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $310,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 720 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All), LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Maple, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,749 sqft
- Parcel #: 1226410004
- Zillow Home ID: 61668259
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-415K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50325 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Clive as a whole. Among 50325 homes, this home is valued 56.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50325, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Clive, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clive.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50325 home values.
|2603 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$324K||4||1||2,182|
|2627 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$320K||4||2||2,203|
|16384 Boston Commons Cir Clive, IA||$286K||3||2||1,780|
|2628 NW 160th St Clive, IA||$372K||5||5||2,714|
|2614 NW 160th St Clive, IA||$368K||4||3.5||2,820|
|2591 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$381K||--||2||2,840|
|2635 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$344K||4||1||2,648|
|2636 NW 160th St Clive, IA||$399K||5||4.3||3,761|
|2578 NW 161st Clive Clive, IA||$348K||4||5||2,499|
|2608 NW 160th St Clive, IA||$363K||5||3.5||2,213|
|2642 NW 160th St Clive, IA||$344K||4||4||2,693|
|2620 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$412K||4||5||2,906|
|2606 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$431K||4||1||3,105|
|2598 NW 160th St Clive, IA||$346K||5||3||2,376|
|2583 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$390K||5||4.5||3,040|
|2636 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$450K||5||4.5||4,650|
|16090 Boston Pkwy Clive, IA||$352K||4||3||2,406|
|2594 NW 161st St Clive, IA||$378K||4||2||2,836|
|2580 NW 160th St Clive, IA||$344K||4||1||2,580|
|16004 Boston Pkwy Clive, IA||$380K||5||1||2,667|
Nearby Schools in Clive
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!