2616 Camille Dr, Winterville, NC 285903 beds, 2 baths, 1,583 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 146 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 113850
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,583 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 069776
- Zillow Home ID: 70929061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2616 Camille Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.6% greater than in Greenville, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28590 home values.
- 2612 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$135K321,346
- 2620 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$137K321,346
- 2620 S Chatham Ct Winterville, NC$139K--21,433
- 2616 S Chatham Ct Winterville, NC$165K432,000
- 2608 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$144K321,441
- 2624 S Chatham Ct Winterville, NC$131K321,344
- 2617 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$133K321,304
- 2628 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$152K321,588
- 2613 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$138K321,404
- 2612 S Chatham Ct Winterville, NC$131K321,303
- 2621 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$145K321,595
- 2609 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$150K321,570
- 2604 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$133K321,395
- 2608 S Chatham Ct Winterville, NC$135K321,382
- 2636 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$139K321,420
- 2621 S Chatham Ct Winterville, NC$137K321,490
- 2629 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$137K321,491
- 2605 Camille Dr Winterville, NC$137K321,399
- 808 Foxchase Ln Winterville, NC$149K--21,547
- 2613 S Chatham Ct Winterville, NC$131K321,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!