- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 626 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $20,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $12
- MLS #: 813618
- Finished basement, 633 sqft
- Construction \ Brick, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floors \ Wood, Misc Features \ Cable TV, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, State\Province \ VA, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Porch \ Front Porch, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Water Description \ Public Water, Style \ 2 Story, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water Class \ N\A, Lot Description \ Cleared, Views \ Sunset, Area Amenities \ Restaurant, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Exterior Doors \ Metal, Exterior Features \ Garden Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke, Heating \ Baseboard Electric, Area Amenities \ Public Transport
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,688 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2430706
- Zillow Home ID: 49657467
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-104K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24017 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24017 homes, this home is 15.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 129.2% higher than in Roanoke, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24017 home values.
|2620 Clifton St NW Roanoke, VA||$83K||3||--||1,506|
|1122 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$73K||3||--||1,217|
|1118 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$85K||4||--||2,078|
|1114 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$81K||4||--||1,864|
|2619 New York Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$81K||2||--||1,722|
|2623 New York Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$72K||3||1||1,008|
|2628 Clifton St NW Roanoke, VA||$81K||3||--||1,324|
|1110 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$69K||3||--||1,278|
|1202 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$74K||3||--||1,408|
|2627 New York Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$77K||3||--||1,447|
|1106 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$72K||4||--||1,420|
|1206 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$76K||3||--||1,408|
|1201 Crescent St NW Roanoke, VA||$86K||4||1||1,888|
|2632 Clifton St NW Roanoke, VA||$73K||3||--||1,026|
|1210 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$75K||3||--||1,408|
|1205 Crescent St NW Roanoke, VA||$88K||3||--||1,338|
|2635 New York Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$91K||3||--||2,082|
|2636 Clifton St NW Roanoke, VA||$74K||3||--||1,026|
|1216 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$73K||3||1||997|
|1211 Crescent St NW Roanoke, VA||$78K||3||--||1,179|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
William Fleming High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!