2616 E Madison St, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 3.25 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,144 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- 260 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5016001442
- Zillow Home ID: 54830447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2616 E Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% greater than in Seattle, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 2618 E Madison St Seattle, WA$480K33.251,760
- 2614 E Madison St Seattle, WA$547K33.251,760
- 2626 E Madison St APT 12 Seattle, WA$244K21804
- 2620 E Madison St Seattle, WA$477K33.251,760
- 2626 E Madison St APT 11 Seattle, WA$212K21662
- 2626 E Madison St APT 1 Seattle, WA$208K21655
- 2626 E Madison St APT 6 Seattle, WA$241K21661
- 2626 E Madison St APT 3 Seattle, WA$223K21656
- 2626 E Madison St APT 5 Seattle, WA$233K21666
- 2626 E Madison St APT 8 Seattle, WA$233K21804
- 2626 E Madison St APT 4 Seattle, WA$228K21661
- 2626 E Madison St Seattle, WA$251K------
- 2626 E Madison St APT 2 Seattle, WA$213K21655
- 2626 E Madison St APT 9 Seattle, WA$209K21662
- 2626 E Madison St APT 10 Seattle, WA$245K21794
- 2626 E Madison St APT 7 Seattle, WA$233K21666
- 2618 E Madison St Seattle, WA$677K341,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!