2616 Holloway St, DURHAM, NC 27703
- Lot:0.44 acres
- Days on Zillow:108
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #1907107
- Parcel #131321
- Zillow Home ID98185420
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$796/mo||$581 – $1.2K/mo||-$49||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 27703 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Durham as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% higher than in Durham, and 159.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27703 home values.
Neighborhood for 2616 Holloway Street
- 2612 Holloway St Durham, NC--------
- 2620 Holloway St Durham, NC--------
- 2609 Tuckawanna Ave Durham, NC$116K32.01,400
- 100 S Adams St Durham, NC$103K33.01,248
- 2615 Holloway St Durham, NC$96K31.01,475
- 2609 Holloway St Durham, NC$107K21.01,227
- 2604 Holloway St Durham, NC$111K43.02,271
- 105 S Adams St Durham, NC$105K32.01,256
- 101 S Adams St Durham, NC$106K32.01,268
- 110 S Woodcrest St Durham, NC$131K32.01,387
- 103 N Joyland Ave Durham, NC$84K32.01,401
- 120 S Woodcrest St Durham, NC$115K32.01,442
- 12 Howlett Pl Durham, NC$90K32.01,092
- 2528 Wedgedale Ave Durham, NC$108K32.01,352
- 2531 Rochelle St Durham, NC$72K31.01,155
- 4 Howlett Pl Durham, NC$93K32.01,200
- 9 Howlett Pl Durham, NC$114K32.01,422
- 2714 Wedgedale Ave Durham, NC$126K43.02,151
- 405 S Adams St Durham, NC$92K32.01,088
- 2548 Ross Rd Durham, NC$61K21.0625
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Merrick-Moore Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Southern High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Neal Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.5 mi
- Fellowship Baptist Academy K-12 0.9 mi
- Y E Smith Elementary PK-5 1.2 mi
- Agape Corner School 1, 3, 5-7, 9-11 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Southern School of Engineering At 9-12 1.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005