A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $63,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 200, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Elementary School \ Cartwright, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cartwright, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Cartwright, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Avenue, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85035
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10319139
- Zillow Home ID: 7494078
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $86-110K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 45.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 114.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|2610 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$99K||--||2||1,226|
|2609 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$97K||--||--||1,226|
|2626 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$99K||--||2||1,226|
|2615 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,877|
|2606 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$100K||--||2||1,256|
|2605 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||2||1,092|
|2615 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$99K||3||2||1,226|
|2619 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||--||1,092|
|2601 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$98K||--||2||1,226|
|2619 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$150K||7||4||2,650|
|2632 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||2||1,092|
|2609 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$95K||--||--||1,092|
|2625 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$99K||--||2||1,226|
|2605 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||--||1,506|
|2631 N 50th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||2||1,092|
|5001 W Windsor Ave Phoenix, AZ||$101K||--||2||1,226|
|5005 W Windsor Ave Phoenix, AZ||$97K||3||2||1,092|
|5005 W Cambridge Ave Phoenix, AZ||$99K||3||2||1,226|
|2626 N 50th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$98K||3||2||1,226|
|5001 W Cambridge Ave Phoenix, AZ||$112K||--||2||1,442|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!