- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 2,498 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $975,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $602
- Finished basement, 320 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Canyon, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 044253070
- Zillow Home ID: 15548844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.07-1.27M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is valued 1.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|2614 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.3M||3||2||1,890|
|2618 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.5M||4||3.5||2,420|
|2612 Prindle Rd Belmont, CA||$1.87M||4||3||2,950|
|2612 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.18M||3||2||1,540|
|2620 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.06M||2||1||1,180|
|2615 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.25M||3||2.5||1,610|
|2610 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.15M||3||2.5||1,650|
|2613 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.09M||3||1.5||1,400|
|2622 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.3M||2||2||1,820|
|2610 Prindle Rd Belmont, CA||$1.9M||4||3||2,890|
|2614 Prindle Rd Belmont, CA||$1.13M||2||2||1,340|
|2611 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,240|
|2617 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.11M||4||2||1,330|
|2624 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.26M||3||1.5||1,670|
|2609 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,620|
|2608 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.35M||4||3||1,880|
|2609 Prindle Rd Belmont, CA||$1.78M||3||3.5||3,070|
|2619 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.03M||3||1||1,300|
|2626 Ponce Ave Belmont, CA||$1.02M||2||2||1,280|
|2608 Prindle Rd Belmont, CA||$1.83M||4||3.5||2,720|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
Carlmont High (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!