- Lot: 2,639 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $631,500
- Price/sqft: $559
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Tudor, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Unfinished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Brick, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 16, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6819100040
- Zillow Home ID: 49009106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $475-678K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Queen Anne home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among North Queen Anne homes, this home is valued 8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% greater than in Seattle, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
|2620 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$690K||3||2||2,200|
|2612 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$970K||4||1.5||2,830|
|7 Newell St Seattle, WA||$660K||3||1.75||1,860|
|2606 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$669K||4||2||2,010|
|9 Newell St Seattle, WA||$545K||2||1||1,030|
|2602 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$836K||4||1.5||2,460|
|8 Raye St Seattle, WA||$707K||3||1.5||1,680|
|2702 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$522K||2||1||1,060|
|10 Raye St Seattle, WA||$1.01M||5||2.5||3,140|
|15 Newell St Seattle, WA||$565K||4||1||1,140|
|2617 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$743K||4||1.5||2,230|
|2706 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$755K||4||2||2,150|
|8 Newell St Seattle, WA||$1.21M||4||3.75||3,100|
|14 Raye St Seattle, WA||$625K||4||2||1,720|
|2609 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$563K||4||1||1,350|
|2603 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$625K||2||1.5||1,600|
|2615 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$751K||4||2.5||2,190|
|2611 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.91M||4||5||5,030|
|2710 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$559K||2||1.5||1,320|
|2701 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA||$870K||3||3||2,650|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!