2616 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 402085 beds, 3 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Price reduce to $90,000 for this beautiful house because I'm relocating to another city. University of Louisville is 2 blocks away with over 25,000 students. Churchchill Down Race Tracks is 5 blocks away. Great investment for someone who's interest in renting out to students or familys. This property is also zone in both Commerical or Residental.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $46,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 08-050D-0078-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73606833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2616 S 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Louisville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 150% higher than in Louisville, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Louisville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Louisville home values.
- 2608 S 4th St Louisville, KY$91K221,910
- S 4th St Louisville, KY$41K11960
- 2612 S 4th St Louisville, KY$106K111,421
- 2614 S 4th St Louisville, KY$58K111,351
- 2616 S 4th St Louisville, KY$108K232,080
- 2528 S 4th St Louisville, KY$45K11969
- 2526 S 4th St Louisville, KY$78KStudio22,403
- 416 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$42K11624
- 413 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$40K11864
- 2524 S 4th St Louisville, KY$40K11896
- 415 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$68K21875
- 418 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$40K21800
- 2522 S 4th St Louisville, KY$65K121,120
- 2520 S 4th St Louisville, KY$41K11960
- 417 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$71K11909
- 420 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$41K11848
- 2518 S 4th St Louisville, KY$94K312,276
- 419 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$71K11893
- 422 Montana Ave Louisville, KY$41K11848
- 2516 S 4th St Louisville, KY$75K111,110
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292