- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2616 Walnut Rd, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 3 baths, 2,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Finished basement, 816 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Parcel #: R0037583
- Zillow Home ID: 21739757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2616 Walnut Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% lower than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 2608 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$249K442,714
- 2622 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$424K555,526
- 2602 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$233K332,084
- 2628 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$300K443,771
- 2613 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$250K42.52,553
- 2634 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$156K321,600
- 2522 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$411K343,393
- 2701 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$203K432,338
- 2601 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$257K432,325
- 1021 Live Oak Dr Norman, OK$258K422,616
- 2709 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$166K31.751,726
- 2516 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$406K432,914
- 2702 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$195K321,978
- 2533 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$342K332,910
- 2622 Meadowbrook Dr Norman, OK$200K332,356
- 2611 S Berry Rd Norman, OK$179K321,951
- 2717 Walnut Rd Norman, OK$265K632,700
- 2614 Meadowbrook Dr Norman, OK$222K32.52,374
- 1100 Live Oak Dr Norman, OK$309K443,308
- 2700 Meadowbrook Dr Norman, OK$230K332,215
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292