2617 E Hillview Ave, Fresno, CA 937204 beds, 2 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $129,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Heat - gas, Cable ready, Garage parking
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 56817040S
- Zillow Home ID: 18802810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2617 E Hillview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodward Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in Fresno, and 7.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodward Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fresno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodward Park home values.
- 2629 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$273K52.251,804
- 2605 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$238K32.251,499
- 2641 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$270K52.251,804
- 2593 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$263K52.251,804
- 2620 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$321K432,674
- 2608 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$237K321,499
- 2632 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$282K52.251,804
- 2596 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$286K42.251,965
- 2653 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$270K321,804
- 2581 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$276K42.251,965
- 2644 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$342K52.752,659
- 2584 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$265K52.251,804
- 8960 N Garden Ave Fresno, CA$308K42.252,067
- 2621 E Skyview Ave Fresno, CA$276K421,804
- 2609 E Skyview Ave Fresno, CA$291K42.252,186
- 2663 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$314K42.252,186
- 2569 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$237K32.251,499
- 2633 E Skyview Ave Fresno, CA$285K42.251,965
- 2656 E Hillview Ave Fresno, CA$240K32.251,499
- 2597 E Skyview Ave Fresno, CA$277K52.251,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.