2617 Lincoln Ave, Alameda, CA 945013 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,035,000
- Price/sqft: $653
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Living room, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 070 015903000
- Zillow Home ID: 24858827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2617 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% greater than in Alameda, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 2619 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$983K42.52,145
- 2615 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$823K321,574
- 2611 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$721K211,198
- 2621 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$585K321,123
- 2609 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$644K211,188
- 2616 Edison Ct Alameda, CA$741K321,350
- 2618 Edison Ct Alameda, CA$705K211,135
- 2625 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$878K41.751,978
- 1607 Pearl St Alameda, CA$936K422,183
- 1605 Pearl St Alameda, CA$638K211,135
- 2614 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$634K211,086
- 2622 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$827K32.51,733
- 2618 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$808K21.51,893
- 2624 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$632K211,089
- 1618 Broadway Alameda, CA$2.63M1796,712
- 1610 Broadway Alameda, CA$825K421,810
- 2612 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$635K211,296
- 1609 Pearl St Alameda, CA$736K31.51,437
- 1606 Broadway Alameda, CA$526K221,260
- 2628 Lincoln Ave Alameda, CA$825K351,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!