2617 Lincoln Ave, Belmont, CA 940024 beds, 2 baths, 2,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Spectacular City and Bay Views! 2220 SqFt 4-Bedroom Upgraded Mid-Century Custom Contemporary Home! Solid Construction, Excellent Design! Enjoy Double-Pane Windows, Central Air, Beautiful Sun Room, New Decking, New Exterior Siding, Freshly Painted Inside & Out, Refinished Hardwood Floors, Upgraded Kitchen, New Electrical, Excellent Drainage Installed & More! Clean, Light Home w/Versatile Living Space Floor Plan. Large Fenced Backyard w/tons of potential! Move-in Ready!!!
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,185,000
- Price/sqft: $534
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 043233050
- Zillow Home ID: 15546184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2617 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 93.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
- 2615 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.35M422,240
- 2619 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.45M422,270
- 2613 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.28M332,300
- 2720 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.19M32.51,620
- 2722 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.31M332,260
- 2718 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.18M221,680
- 2724 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.8M533,180
- 2612 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.18M321,940
- 2716 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.2M32.52,150
- 2611 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.21M422,040
- 2614 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.18M321,670
- 2610 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.49M432,730
- 2621 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.52M432,700
- 2726 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.92M533,550
- 2712 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.8M42.53,160
- 2616 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.23M322,212
- 2606 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1M321,380
- 2607 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.24M43.51,890
- 2623 Lincoln Ave Belmont, CA$1.46M542,370
- 2708 Sequoia Way Belmont, CA$1.39M532,110
Nearby Schools in Belmont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292