- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2618 E 110th Ave, Tampa, FL 336123 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,832 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $30,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 1409900000
- Zillow Home ID: 45074144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2618 E 110th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33612, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Tampa, and 202.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33612 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33612 home values.
- 2620 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$70K421,450
- 2616 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$71K21.51,080
- 2617 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$78K31.51,010
- 2619 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$66K21825
- 2615 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$54K211,104
- 2614 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$66K311,355
- 2617 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$68K211,111
- E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$74K311,310
- 2613 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$55K211,137
- 2619 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$54K211,111
- 2615 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$74K311,310
- 2612 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$72K21.51,080
- 2613 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$71K211,050
- 11003 N 27th St Tampa, FL$61K31925
- 11001 N 27th St Tampa, FL$43K31.51,080
- 11005 N 27th St Tampa, FL$136K52.52,960
- N 29th St Tampa, FL$87K221,197
- 2611 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$79K21.51,010
- 10909 N 27th St Tampa, FL$75K211,610
- 11007 N 27th St Tampa, FL$58K21974
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292