- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2618 E Madison St, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 4 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Wall, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2114591396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2618 E Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.7% higher than in Seattle, and 32.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 2614 E Madison St Seattle, WA$529K33.251,760
- 2616 E Madison St Seattle, WA$484K33.251,960
- 2618 E Madison St Seattle, WA$482K33.251,760
- 300 26th Ave E APT D Seattle, WA$678K321,670
- 2591 E Madison St # 2603 Seattle, WA$405K21.51,540
- 300 26th Ave E APT C Seattle, WA$534K321,670
- 2620 E Madison St Seattle, WA$476K33.251,760
- 300 26th Ave E APT B Seattle, WA$644K321,670
- 2626 E Madison St APT 12 Seattle, WA$247K21804
- 2626 E Madison St APT 4 Seattle, WA$223K21661
- 2626 E Madison St APT 5 Seattle, WA$230K21666
- 2626 E Madison St APT 6 Seattle, WA$240K21661
- 2626 E Madison St APT 7 Seattle, WA$231K21666
- 2626 E Madison St APT 8 Seattle, WA$232K21804
- 2626 E Madison St APT 9 Seattle, WA$208K21662
- 2626 E Madison St APT 10 Seattle, WA$245K21794
- 2626 E Madison St Seattle, WA$240K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292