2618 Hanover Ave, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 3 baths, 2,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $140,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: W0001165023
- Zillow Home ID: 12549512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2618 Hanover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2620 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$486K113,484
- 2616 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$516K41.52,029
- 2614 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$469K324,008
- 2622 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$455K444,002
- 2612 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$652K312,822
- 2624 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$472K423,496
- 2610 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$533K423,552
- 2608 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$512K423,172
- 2606 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$433K443,172
- 306 N Mulberry St APT 1 Richmond, VA$159K21--
- 2700 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$638K443,522
- 2621 Stuart Ave APT 17 Richmond, VA--Studio1--
- 2621 Stuart Ave APT 18 Richmond, VA--Studio1--
- 2621 Stuart Ave APT 6 Richmond, VA--Studio1--
- 2621 Stuart Ave APT 33 Richmond, VA$168K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!