- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 428 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $111,300
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: BA8608607
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 200 sqft
- HalfBaths \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, Parking \ Garage, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, Heating \ Radiator, NoOfLevels \ 3, TaxYear \ 2014, Water \ Public, PropertyType \ Detached, GarageType \ 1-Car Garage, Ownership \ Fee Simple, IsForeClosure \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 6499, Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, LotNumber \ 047, Acreage \ 0.149197, ListingDate \ 2015-04-18T00:00:00, TotalTaxes \ 3268.6
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5417A047
- Zillow Home ID: 36608640
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-194K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Christopher home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Christopher homes, this home is 52.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 59.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Christopher, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% higher than in Baltimore, and 267.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Christopher home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Christopher home values.
|2616 Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$166K||--||2||1,584|
|5700 Hamlet Ave Baltimore, MD||$160K||--||1||1,302|
|2614 Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$203K||4||3||1,848|
|2700 White Ave Baltimore, MD||$154K||--||3||1,236|
|2713 Beechland Ave Baltimore, MD||$172K||3||2||2,395|
|2715 Beechland Ave Baltimore, MD||$107K||--||1||1,020|
|2711 Beechland Ave Baltimore, MD||$164K||--||1||1,497|
|2717 Beechland Ave Baltimore, MD||$181K||--||1.5||1,438|
|Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||1.5||1,560|
|2800 Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$157K||3||1.5||1,560|
|2702 White Ave Baltimore, MD||$160K||3||2||1,152|
|2612 Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$203K||3||2||2,518|
|2709 Beechland Ave Baltimore, MD||$158K||3||1||1,456|
|2719 Beechland Ave Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||1||1,453|
|2613 Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$109K||--||1||1,269|
|2704 White Ave Baltimore, MD||$156K||--||1||1,108|
|2707 Beechland Ave Baltimore, MD||$158K||--||1||1,445|
|2802 Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$151K||--||1||1,464|
|2610 Roselawn Ave Baltimore, MD||$148K||--||1||1,272|
|2701 White Ave Baltimore, MD||$151K||--||1||1,161|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!